If you are still being hurt by an event that happened to you in your past, it is the thought that is hurting you now.
~ James Hillman
If you are interested in learning more about my practice and how I might help you, get in touch for an informal chat.
Please phone or send me a secure email via the telephone or envelope buttons located throughout this website and I will get back to you.
Frequently asked questions:
- Fees: Free initial consultation; £20 per hour thereafter whilst I am working towards my accreditation.
Payable by cash or cheque at each session
- Cancellations: Sometimes last minute things come up which cannot be avoided, but where possible give at least two days notice. If under two days, the full fee will be charged
- Sessions: Normally weekly and agreed ahead of time
- Session Length: Between 50 minutes and one hour
- Contact Between Sessions: This should be minimal and limited to diary arrangements where possible
- Course of Couselling: Normally open-ended but with a pre-agreed number of sessions to assess progress and plan next steps
- Confidentially: All sessions are confidential in accordance with the UKCP Code of Ethics
- Supervision: As stipulated by The Institute of Psychosynthesis, I attend regular supervision meetings. The purpose of supervision is for a highly experienced and trained supervisor to assess the client and counsellor relationship and ensure there are no issues.
As such, I am required to record our sessions; these recordings are rarely played and I delete them after each supervision meeting. Supervision meetings are confidential in accordance with the UKCP Code of Ethics